Parishes are encouraged to submit items to this Official Website to provide a greater variety of people insight into the lives of each respective parish. The Editors kindly ask that submissions adhere to these following guidelines:
1. Submissions to the News Section must be submitted to the webmaster no later than three days after the conclusion of the event. News stories should include the date of the event, names of serving clergy and a short description of the day's events. Please note, some content of the news article may be changed for accuracy, spelling, grammar, etc.
2. Photographs are also wholeheartedly accepted along with news articles. Submissions are accepted either by sending a link to an official photo gallery or through email attachment. When attaching photos, please attach them in their original file size. One option that has been proven to work best would be to upload files to a sharing site such as Google Drive or Dropbox.
3. All submissions regarding parish news, etc. must have the blessing of the parish rector before being sent to the website.
4. Sermons, talks and other related published interests written by clergy or lay-people of the Moscow Patriarchate are accepted for the Resources section of the website. Submissions must have the permission of the author before being sent to the Website. Submissions are subject to approval before being published.
5. It is also encouraged that parishes submit upcoming events regarding the life of their parishes. It is requested that parishes submit upcoming events to the website at least seven (7) days prior to the event.
All material sent to the website is subject to proofreading and approval. The website reserves the right to not publish material if they do not pertain to life in the Patriarchal Parishes in the USA or the Moscow Patriarchate. By submitting articles to the website, you agree to the terms listed above.
Bishop John Sends Condolonces to the Family of Archpriest Carlos Chacon - 08/25/17
In connection with the recent repose of Archpriest Carlos Chacon, His Grace Bishop John of Naro-Fominsk, Administrator of the Patriarchal Parishes in the USA expressed his condolences to the departed's family.
Paschal Epistle of His Grace Bishop John of Naro-Fominsk - 04/29/16
Paschal Epistle of His Grace John, Bishop of Naro-Fominsk, Administrator of the Patriarchal Parishes in the USA to all the clergy and faithful children of the Patriarchal Parishes of the Russian Orthodox Church in the USA.
Nativity Epistle of His Grace Bishop John of Naro-Fominsk - 01/06/16
“God is with us, understand, all ye nations!” These words of the liturgical hymn, hearkening back to the biblical prophecy of Isaiah about Emmanuel (cf. Is. 7, 14), have become for us a verbal icon of the Nativity Feast..